Monday, December 12, 2016

His creations and me

#lateentry

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Today, I am very fortunate to be able to do my favourite activity on Earth (next to being with my family) - sitting on the beach, facing the blue ocean. Undisturbed. Uninterrupted. Just me and the ocean. And the sound of the waves. Occasionally, I could feel the waves against my feet. 

I am very fortunate to be able to fell how it's like to be running on the soft white sand - it's as if you are running on cotton. My ankle would let me run the whole day if I wanted to. 

Yup. Just me and the nature. Beautiful as it is. Just the way The Creator want it to be. And these things: they keep on doing what they do; the wind blowing day after day; so does the waves; the sand; and the rest. And indeed, they are in obedience to their Creator. On top of that, at all times, they exalt Him. 


سَبَّحَ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ


Surah as-Saff ( 61:1)

Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth exalts Allah , and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Which made me look upon myself. Have I been living my life in obedience to Allah? Have I always, all the time exalting Him? Have I, in my pursuit of His forgiveness and blessings done my very best in everything as He wanted me too? I know the answer very well and it is too embarrassing for me to say it out loud here. 

Self, stop giving excuses & start doing and striving!

Sollu ála Rasulillah
Salam Maulidur Rasul,

12 Rabiul Awal 1438H
11/12/2016
2020H



0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More