Sunday, April 1, 2018

Starry nights

Bismillah


Have you ever feel bored seeing the sky at night full of stars?
Not me.
I can never get enough of them.
There are nights I would long to see them.
There are nights I am happy and delighted and feel very grateful to see them. Watching those bright stars are definitely mesmerizing, calming. Stunningly beautiful. Literally so.

HOwever, there would be times when there were tears coming down my cheek because those stars reminded me of my beloved ones, ohana. I wish the would see the amazing sight too. I hope they are as bright too, no matter how everything else is dark around them.
I will be praying that the Creator of such beauty would protect those beloved to me.

I wonder how much have I done to make sure I will get into Jannah that has unimaginable beauty for eternity and how much have I done to make sure those around me would be with me then. Maybe we are apart now. But always, in our prayers, till Jannah.

O Allah, grant us Your mercy, blessings and forgiveness.

I miss the night when I left Cappadocia, it was graced by such a beautiful sky full of stars <3


and this was one night before that :) it was raining. 




#melancholy
#flyingbackhome
#Turkeytrip2018

@1847H 180318

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More