Saturday, August 7, 2021

Dilemma

There is this one urge that had been bothering me lately. 

The urge to quit. 

To quit this path that doesn't feel right with me. 

Perhaps I belong elsewhere. 

I told someone, then she told me: "muslims don't quit". 

True. But I ain't quitting life right? 

I told another person, then he said: 

"A path won't always be easy. There will be time when it's gonna be difficult and you have to struggle. I am not sure which one of it. Whether you are experiencing obstacles on your path, and it is your path, the path that you have to go and continue because you will feel happy afterwards in the future when you have overcome the obstacles and have continued.

Or whether you are on the wrong path, and in that case, it might be better to search another path. 

But of course, it is a decision that you cannot take very lightly because when you quit, it is difficult to go back again. So you must be very sure of it."


What is it self? 

What is it that you want? 

What is it that you yearn for? 


Torn apart between perseverance and making the right decision at the right time i.e. opting for other option. 

Charlie Mackesy



0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More