Saturday, October 1, 2011

~a comeback~

Peace be upon those who seek Guidance and Blessings from the Almighty


It had been a while since I kept the promise made to myself- to update this blog once a month. Yup, since the last entry, it was three months which nearly made up my whole semester. A crap one, I would say. A crap semester full with crap performance and excuses, just like a crab failing to walk straight. Countless reflections were done but nothing seems to change. Why is this??? I am truly sorry for such negativity but at this moment in time, I feel the urge to voice this out so that it would dawn on me that I am not good at all, far from being even a mediocre student. In a way, this is to tell the world that I am still in the quest of becoming a better person and I am not who you think I am.

All this while, nonsense had been going on and I have never been able to shut off such nonsense. 'Top student', 'cream of the cream' and all other labels had been stuck to the medical students(I am actually talking about myself) like shadows. If these labels were indeed true, they would be the greatest booster for our motivation but if the truth is the opposite, it feels like death sentence. Let me give an example:['You just bought a look-alike iPhone 5 because you could not afford the real one. Everyone around you are so impressed and awed by that 'iP5' you owned. Despite of telling them that the 'iP5' you owned is just a counterfeit, they insisted it is the original.] Hmmmm..... what to say? people just won't believe your words(never mind, above all, Allah always knows =D ).

I hope you won't absorb this negativity as it is, but use it to create positive energy in you. Just like what I am doing and always doing, hopefully, I would be able to endure the worst of all. A boost of motivation I got from someone who had helped a lot along the way:


"Don’t be too downhearted about the difficulties you are facing, both with your English and the medical course. All serious study is like that and what seems impossibly difficult now will be so easy for you in a couple of years’ time.

Best wishes"



Yup, best wishes everyone. Just like this title, I wish to make a comeback, to be my good and worthful 'self' again...


"And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out; And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent."(at-Talaq: 2-3)

"Our Lord, grant us from Yourself mercy and prepare for us from our affair right guidance." (al-Kahf: 10)

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More