Friday, July 12, 2013

to face the horror

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Peace and grace be upon Allah the almighty

alhamdulillah, now I am in my final year =)
this doesn't come cheap, it comes with lots of horror as well
haha
and I think, the lecturers are at the top of those horror.
even more haha :D
well, I know to be afraid of them is funny or perhaps inappropriate
but, when they were fierce, we would not want to be their prey right?
I realize that I am becoming more timid each day
Perhaps having inferior complex as well
o.O
I hope and I will try my best not to be afraid unnecessarily and try my best to answer questions after deep thought :)
O Allah, do grant my teachers with Your blessings and kindness, for through them, You grant me part of Your knowledge


0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More