Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lost

This is among the few that may not be uplifting. I am sorry for such an entry but it is for me to acknowledge my own limitations and setbacks. I think I did it best in writing, so it seems.

There are just times when you are above the sky, feeling great, awesome and happy. Just like Alice in the wonderland. Everything seemed so easy and went on smoothly. You are able to do things well, every difficulties were dealt with very efficiently and all the bad things people did to you just flew by without affecting you. These moments are what I called 'awesomeness which has no limits'. Just like parents and teachers :)



Just like light have darkness, so does everything else.

There are times when you felt you had nothing firm to hold on. You are swaying and about to fall. You are lost but you found everyone else had their path before them and about to depart. Unfortunately, their path are not for you to take. You may or may not try your best to find what is meant for you. But more and more shortcomings set in. The more you try, the harder you fall. Still, you are not letting yourself lie down forever so you stand up again but the cycle repeated itself. In short, you are lost, could not find you own way when everyone else has theirs and you are fighting a losing battle. You lost your strength and your courage and faith are draining away. These moments are what I called 'gloomy black hole'.



The least that I could do is to keep on looking for motivation and support. I am truly sorry to those around me who had to suffer with my bad attitude and performance throughout those gloomy episodes. And I really owe you people for supporting me ^.^ Motivation never lasts so we need to look for it everyday. Most importantly, though this is already a cliché, never lose faith and hope in the Almighty. 

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More