Thursday, July 28, 2016

Rehearsal

A horizon of clouds.
-endless it is.

I wondered what have I done to myself.
I am placing limits to my own ability and accomplishments.
I stopped trusting myself.
I became so timid and everything just became habitual. Rigid. Soulless.
And when something unexpected happened, I lost it.
The sanity. The composure.
I became like a kite without a string.

And this horizon of clouds strike me hard.
Their endless pure whiteness that is beyond touch.
Reminding me of what we all actually worth.
Unlimited.
Unrestrained.
It is just up to us.
Are we up to it?
Am I ready for life?
Regardless, this life has no rehearsals.

28th July 2018

Travelling is really an eye opener. Perhaps for the soul too. 😍

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More