Sunday, March 25, 2018

Believe

Bismillah

Have you ever heard of the saying 'People will only believe what they wanted to believe? 
No? 
Oops. It's okay =) You now have heard about it. Hehe. I first heard about this a long time ago. Probably during high school. Maybe history lessons. Hehe. Maybe. And I have always thought about it. And it's true. It's really true. Me included. It is hard to believe something when it is against something what we have already believed in. Some sort of internal debate la kot kan. Which one is true? A or B? How can A be true when all this while you know it is B for SURE. One thing we always forget is that A and B could both be true. Difference point of view would change how A and B looks like. But oh well, how often are we bothered about others point of view? #pointstoponder

I hardly been on the other side (defendant; chewah, tetiba teringat cerita ID- Innocent Defendant <3 <3) and always, at this side (defendant side) truth hurts a lot. You know why, because people refused to believe what you know is the truth; because they already have their 'portion' of truth which I suppose is more than sufficient for them. Ain't it? And it hurts even even even more when these people, these people are your very own kin. And ummm yeah, I am writing this because I am so upset, full of rage and sadness, and disappointment. Hahaha. It seems my tears need no trigger now. Good moisturization for my eyes though. And somehow, I am reminded of these two things: 

1) Story of the prophet Joseph a.s. : 
The story that depicts the beauty of patience. Beautiful patience. Allahu. O Lord, grant me and my family such beautiful patience. For we are weak and small if not for whatever strength and ability You have granted us. 

2) One of the statements in Munyatul Musolli (I haven't finished this; but only heard part of early explanations for this book). And one of the things that I really remembered was: A good ruler is a blessings for the people (Because that book was dedicated to a ruler; so the author included advice and reminders for the ruler). Yes, it was a reminder for the ruler. But it is also to remind the people that good people deserve good King/ruler. If all duties to the Lord, the Prophets and to the Deen are fulfilled, why won't your Lord grant you such blessings (a good ruler). So that makes me ponder, did I lack in fulfilling my responsibilities to anyone? Did I refuse to believe someone when s/he is telling the truth? Did I shut down someone when s/he tried to ask for what is right and to know what is wrong? Did I turned my back to anyone who deserves my respect? Did I refused to acknowledge someone who deserves more than that? Am I looking down on someone or his/her opinion or thoughts or advices or suggestions just because I think s/he is no better than me? Did I ever thought or assume that someone is not good just because of who her/his family members or parents are? Did I? Because that is what I feel is happening. My beloved is being misjudged. Our voices unheard. We are made distant as if we had burnt down the bridge but we had always left the door open (Not the had(at least for me)). Did I ever look down on someone's dad or referring someone such as "Ni ikut ayah dia la tu" because now I feel that my dad's pride is being trampled upon. Is it because of my action? My words? Or perhaps even my thoughts or assumptions? 

Alahai dunia, peritnya kamu ini!

I am sorry world. So sorry. If I have ever done anything wrong, if I have ever hurt you, if I have ever not fulfill my duties or responsibilities, please forgive me. Please forgive me. Please forgive me.

2254H 21032018

#life

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More