Sunday, January 29, 2023

Setbacks

 


There will be times in our life that things just go smoothly. As we had wished and planned. 

What we need comes at the right time, the right people lent their hand at the perfect moment. 

Things just go as it was 'meant to be' (by our definition). 


But that weren't all. Life wouldn't be fun if all there is right? 

There are times that things get hard. 

What you hoped for didn't materialize. 

The 'one thing' you need to make it happen just didn't appear making all of it futile. Or so you think. 


I thought my progress had been ok. 

Maybe not excellent. But ok. Acceptable. 

But that was what I thought. 

The higher-ups didn't think so. I am not up to par. Lacking confidence. 


What went wrong, self? 

Where was your enthusiasm? 

Where your curiosity went? 

Maybe your perseverance weren't enough? Or is it working against your favour now? 

Maybe kindness is placed where it shouldn't be. 


I am not sure what went wrong. 

I just know I need to stop being hurtful to myself. 

Dear self, this too shall pass. 

And you shall go through it well, ok? Coz I love you <3


#29012023

#loveyou

#agiidupagingelaban





0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More