Saturday, July 8, 2023

32 years old...

 and never knew how much more time I have left... 

Alhamdulillah.

10 years ago  - 2013. I think (as far as I could remember) I was still eager to be a surgeon. Living my days as medical student - learning, practicing, managing stress, making friends, meeting new people, whilst trying to pass my medical school so I could become a doctor. Why? Because I wanted to be a surgeon. 

and fast forward 10 years, I am on my way to become one - yet to defend my thesis this coming Monday (July 10th) and insyaAllah if I passed, final exam in October and November. 

p/s: these past four years - there were so many moments I wanted to quit (perhaps still do). I am not sure myself what made me stay :P

15 years ago - 2008. I completed my SPM - offered scholarship to study medicine oversea (but wasn't the region that I wanted so I turned it down and made an appeal). Enrolled in matriculation. Lived my introvert life. Close circle of friends - roommates, tutormates (chief, Farah, Shikin, Aisyah, Nash, and many more) esp Farah who tirelessly woke me up every time I dozed off during lectures. Received a call regarding my appeal - I was offered another scholarship at selected region, but this time the course offered was: Nuclear Physics. In that short instance, I didn't know what I was thinking or what led me to the decision- but I remembered asking if they offered medical course which obviously they didn't and then I said: "I am sorry I have to turn down the offer, but I wanted to do medicine". Well, that decision led me to where I am now. And definitely met many beautiful souls along the way 🥰

Given the chance to turn back time- Would I choose the same? 

Probably not. Miahahahaha. Once I told my boss - the price is too much to pay. 

That doesn't matter because we are where we are now. So, let's live the moment <3 


So, today I want to wish good things for myself and for many others who have been kind or is kind to me or reminds me of kindness🤲🏽

Happy happy happy prosperous day and have a great a life ahead 💐🎉🎊

And may Allah bless us and safeguard us in this world and hereafter. 


0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More