Monday, January 24, 2011

something...

Here is something new… at least that is what I think…

First and foremost, I want to apologize to everyone for every single error, mistake or any wrong doings that I had done.

Secondly, I think this blog had somehow become a medium for me to voice out my feelings, though that is not my initial intention of writing entries- I am sorry that it turned out this way. Perhaps I feel better this way. I am sorry if somehow my entries wasted your time- but I hope that won't happen to anyone of you. If you don't really get the message I tried to deliver through the entries, I hope you can at least learnt a lesson from why I did wrong or anything at all, perhaps just feels enlightened by reading any of those entries.

About something new that I mentioned in the beginning, it is actually my feelings or thoughts are becoming numb. The pathogenesis? I think I know, but I don’t think so too… complicated huh? I think, for the time being, let it be just like that. Don't bother about it. Pain hurts, but actually it is meant to protect you, though at times, it kills. That's why I think being numb is better for the time being…

Let's proceed to a story, for us to contemplate…

Somewhere in this world, there is a girl with big dreams… living a happy life, with no doubt, but not to an extent that she does not know what pain or frustration is… happy enough for her to believe that there is meaning to life… as she grows up, she learns that everything is possible but there is no such thing as perfection. Living her life to the fullest, she begins to fulfill her dreams, one by one, very smoothly, as days goes by… and of course, in the process, she learns more things, making her stronger and wiser. However, from another point of view, she starts to acknowledge limitations and believe that some things may not be possible and let other people to discourage or disallow her to do something…


Let me stop at there…

Few questions to ask: 1) How can this girl accomplishes her dreams one by one? 2)What does she acquire during the learning process- which make her stronger and wiser? 3) Is it good for her to acknowledge limitations and believe that some things may not be possible and let other people to discourage or disallow her to do something? Justify.












For me, this girl may be affected by the pain she suffered throughout the process. The experience makes her stronger and wiser. Among those experiences, there must be pain. In a way, pain makes her wiser as the pain may prevent her from doing foolish stuff which can hurt her. From another point of view, she may dare not do something because of the pain she might suffer afterwards. At this time, risk and fear comes in… so, is it good or otherwise? You decide...


Thnx a lot:)



p/s: I AM a student!

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More