Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Frustrations... is it???

Salam and greetings to all...

I thought I had been over it... but now I know I am not...

I thought I am strong enough to just let it be because there is nothing more I can do about it since it is my past, but everytime I was reminded of it, I couldn't help feeling frustrated and worse, pathetic...

I thought I had forgiven myself, but if so, why would I feel like this?

I had assured myself that I should always look forward and keep on moving, and I did....

yeah, I did...
just that...

I did move on, and striving for my future... isn't it?

I am not sure...that's it...
I have always been like that...

yup, like that...

undecisive
and unsure...

moving forward yet it is more like treading... struggling and still wavering...

I thought that I had enough courage and am undeterred...

I thought...
yup, it was just a thought...

the reality is... everyone knows but no one REALLY knows...



i had to apologize for such an entry... had no wish to demotivate nor to make one worries, in fact, these are just some foods for thought...

A quote that I thought might be relevant:

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.

Mark Twain

Be wise in choosing what to ignore though... and confidence, u know already how important it is and neither excess nor lacking of confidence benefits oneself (a reminder for myself)

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More