Saturday, June 5, 2010

blup2 and I = she and blip2

blup2...blup2...blup2...

sounds like bubbles...amusing...

blup2=a friend i love for who she is and indeed, amusing:)..to blup2->thnx for ur company though u r not here before my eyes..T.T..n this entry is dedicated to her:)

a friend is not a mere person who you called for when u are bored or stressed but of no importance to you

a friend, to me, is someone whom u treasures her company and u would never hesitate to help when she needs it....and the description goes on...all in all, a friend is someone u need to live...

blup2..an introduction:

my schoolmate for five years which in the first two years, she was my classmate...
we have been through thick and thin...(hehe, actually nice and dirty deeds)...kiranya sekepala dan sentiasa menyokong satu sama lain tanpa mempertimbangkannya terlebih dahulu, kira nakal ar ni...tp ckgu xmarah sbb kitorg pun baik gak...hehe..tetiba je bm plak(bru best nk citer)..smpi skrg pun baik lg...wlupun beribu batu memisahkan kami...bersyukur atas kemudahan skype n ym:)

why suddenly she became the title of my entry? coz she is so special...hehe... actually, i learnt a lot from her...since we became friends in 2003...she gave me support when i need it, she knows what to say without me telling her, n she have been lending me her ears till now, thnx a bunch for that!!!undeniably, she made me realize bout a lot of things(kan mu'min tu cermin bg mu'min yg lain....berusaha mnjd mu'min sejati)...hopefully, those things make me a better person


now, she have been telling inspiring, great, intriguing stories, which inspire me to tell stories too...yet i feel that i aint as a good story teller as her...still2, i'm gonna write...insyaAllah


alang2 ckp psl blup2 tersyg ni...nk cter la skit psl shbt pd pndgn sy:

shbt ni bukn stkt mereka yg brsama2 kita, meskipun kebersamaan itu memberi makna n merapatkan ukhuwah...
shbt ni mereka yg memahami kita meski kita xberkata2
shbt ialah mereka yg memberi pndgn seikhlas n sejujur mereka dgn mengharapkn kebaikan buat semua
shbt ialah mereka yg menegur n berkongsi demi kebaikan bersama...
n byk lagi yg xdpt diungkap dgn perkataan...

*P/S: blup2 u r one of them!

smoga ukhuwah yg terjalin didasarkan atas mencari keredhaan Allah...

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More