Saturday, December 18, 2010

To forget, is just human...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


When I thought that everything is fine, there is something I forgot.. That this won't last long


When I thought I am doing my study just fine, I forgot that life is not all about my study


When I thought that my social life is great, I forgot that among those I love, someone may be hiding one's pain deep inside


When I thought I could be blessed by Allah, I forgot that no one knows except Allah and I am just being complacent. Ya Allah, save me from the fire of Your Hell and do grant me Your Love and Blessings


When I thought that I had done everything I could, I forgot that nothing really ends before my last breath…


16 Disember 2010 11:08



Ya Allah, ampunilah dosaku, ibubapaku, keluargaku, guru-guruku, sahabatku n seluruh umat Islam dan jadikanlah kami mereka yang mencintai-Mu dan Rasul-Mu lebih dari segala sesuatu yang lain, membenci maksiat sebagaimana kami benci dicampakkan ke dalam api neraka dan mencintai seseorang kerana cinta kepada-Mu. Aamin

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More