Friday, July 19, 2019

Addicted

Have you ever experience addiction?

And if yes, is it to someone/something or a certain place/environment?

To be honest, when I was in school,I had to wonder why would someone be so stupid to put oneself in a position that they knew gonna put them in a nasty position later on.
I mean things like drugs, alcohol and many more other stuffs.

Little did I know that i too, would be in such a position.
Well, let's keep the substance a secret. Oops. Hehe.
But it's really a struggle to keep away from it.

At one point of life, one would struggle to do something (i.e. achieve) in study/work/family life.

Never had I thought before that the struggle of not to do something is even more difficult.
Now I understand why they define patience as not only your perseverance in doing deeds but it is also your steadfastness to abstain/renounce sins/temptation.

End note: I am addicted to the people in a far away land.

#missingthem
#10072019

That's right! Life is all about balance. And it ain't easy.
p/s: pic from Keningau trip 160717
#timeflies

0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More