Friday, July 19, 2019

My flight away

Today, I mean now, I am in a KK bound flight, away from home, heading to a place I am quite familiar with- Kota Kinabalu. Two years long. I mean two years had passed since I came to KK - to work, obviously.

And today I feel even more longingly, home.

How long more will I spend my life away from home. Thousand miles away.

Am I opting to stay?
If I do, can I brace myself through it? Am I willing to (God forbid) take the risk of not seeing my beloved family again (when I am so far away from home?)

People say, we cannot have it all.
Then, can I have home?

#tired
#emo

So much of the above contemplation, part of me tells me to be grateful, for so many things:
-I still have my mek ayah and family around
-I have a job
-I have monthly income
-I have a place to stay
-My country is not in the midst of war
-I am 'able' to think, move, live my daily life independently

But... I still miss my ohana

#amIrunningawayfromreality
#19112018


The above was written many months ago.
Life is really an irony.
Now I am missing what I had then.
I guess the saying is really true: For human, enough is never enough.

Lord, please
grant me the strength and patience to live my very best through this.

#emo
#rantingmode


Mabul, 2016



0 comment(s):

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More